Friday, August 28, 2009
Quote of the Day: 8/27/09
"I'm always thinking one step ahead, like a... carpenter... that makes stairs..."
Andy Bernard
"The Office"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote of the Day
"Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."
-Kenny Powers
"Eastbound and Down"
Worst part about losing your wallet
Most Recent Movie Watched:
The Visioneers
3.5 Netflix Stars
Books
Most Recent Book Read:
The Road
by Cormac McCarthy
8.5/10
___________________
Currently Reading:
Prey
by Michael Crighton
and
The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
by Tom Wolfe
About Me
The Seeker
They call me the Seeker, I've been searching low and high, I can't get what I'm after, Til the day I die
View my complete profile
Labels
Beginning
(1)
Cartoon
(1)
Global Issue
(2)
Quote
(21)
Societal Issue
(1)
Sports
(1)
Update
(2)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(22)
ANTI QUOTE OF THE DAY
Quote of the Day: 8/29/09
Quote of the Day: 8/28/09
Quote of the Day: 8/27/09
Quote of the Day: 8/26/09
Quote of the Day: 8/25/09
Societal Issue: The Hipster
Quote of the Day" 8/24/09
Quote of the Day: 8/21/09
Quote of the Day: 8/20/09
Global Issue: The Economy * written by the Realist
Quote of the Day: 8/19/09
Status Update
Quote of the Day: 8/10/2009
Quote of the Day: 8/9/09
Quote of the Day: 8/8/09
Quote of the Day: 8/7/09
Quote of the Day: 8/6/09
Sports: The Phillies Rotation
Quote of the Day: 8/5/09
Global Issue: Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Blog Beginning
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment